This Niagara wedding is so full of pretty it nearly bursts with joy!!
Enjoy the rustic details and design of this Niagara winery wedding at Inn on the Twenty.
Cinema by Nataschia Wielink Photo + Cinema.
Florals & Event Design by Mimosa Flower Studio.
Wedding Venue is Inn on the Twenty.
Wedding Cake by Vineyard Sweets.
Linens & Chiavari Chairs by Simply Beautiful Decor.
Vintage Rentals by The Warehouse.
1. You get to celebrate one of the biggest days of your life surrounded by people who love you and who you connect with in your daily life!
2. You’ll be more relaxed on your wedding day. You’re surrounded by friends and family so you’ll feel more at home.
3. You can splurge. Couples often choose to keep their guest list smaller so they can pull out all the stops and have a truly lavish wedding ... not necessarily because their budgets are small!
4. You’ll have more options when choosing from one of the many wedding venues in Niagara. Since you won’t need an extra large wedding venue to accommodate a ton of guests, there are many more intimate Niagara wedding venues, Niagara wineries and luxe Niagara wedding reception facilities available to you! Many wedding venues in Niagara, such as boutique wineries, offer unique spaces suitable for intimate wedding ceremonies and chic receptions!
5. A smaller wedding allows you more freedom in planning and gives you the opportunity to get your creative juices flowing and make your Niagara wedding celebration a reflection of the two of you.
6. You get to spend time with each of your guests. With a smaller guest list, the bride and groom can spend time with each of their guests, making them feel more welcome and valued.
7. Guests will also have a more enjoyable time at your Niagara wedding reception, celebrating with you and the other guests! Chances are that many of your guests will know one another and have a better chance to connect with the others.
8. Your wedding will be memorable! Whether you’re hosting a Niagara on the Lake winery wedding reception, celebrating a Niagara vineyard wedding ceremony or anything in between, you can be sure that there’s a wedding venue in Niagara that will ‘wow’ you and your guests!
Filed Under» Swish Loves This!,
Niagara’s wine country is a Mecca for fine cuisine, premiere spas, first-class service and exquisite scenery. With event coordination available at most wineries and nearby or on-site accommodations, it’s relatively easy to combine the wedding of your dreams with the convenience of Niagara’s finest wedding vendors.
Swish List Member Inn on the Twenty provides their Vineyard Retreat as an option for your Niagara wedding ceremony! Getting married outside in the middle of the Cave Spring Vineyards surrounded by the beauty of the Niagara Escarpment is an unforgettable way to begin your lives together!